Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Identity of the seller
Article 2 - Applicability
Article 3 - Our offer and your order
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal
Article 5 - The price
Article 6 - Payment
Article 7 - Conformity and guarantee
Article 8 - Delivery and execution
Article 9 - Duration
Article 10 - Force majeure
Article 11 - Intellectual property
Article 12 - Complaints procedure and disputes
Article 1 Identity of the seller
Albert I lane 255
Phone number: +32 58 628009
IBAN: BE91 0017 6193 5076
Article 2 Applicability & Conditions
1. Our general terms and conditions apply to every offer from us as a Web retailer to you as a consumer (any natural person who, for non-professional purposes only, obtains or uses products or services placed on the market).
2. We deliver both nationally and internationally.
3. To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18, we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
Article 3 Our Offer and your order
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, we explicitly mention this in our offer.
2. We always describe as fully and accurately as possible what we sell and how the ordering process will proceed. The description is always sufficiently detailed to let you make a good assessment. If we use images, they are a true representation of the offered goods and / or services. To err is, however, human and if we are obviously mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver you.
3. Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final as soon as we confirm your order by e-mail and as soon as we have received the approval of the card from your card for your payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept payments via credit card or online banking. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree with your payment to us, we can not be held responsible for delays in the delivery and / or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder are not accepted or processed.
4. To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping basket. Afterwards you enter your contact details and invoicing data. Then choose your method of delivery: send to a specific address or pick up in the store. Confirm your order by pressing the button with the caption "place order".
6. In the event of late payment by the customer or problems with payments of previous orders, ICONS is entitled to dissolve an agreement.
Albert I lane 255
IBAN: BE91 0017 6193 5076
Article 4 Right of withdrawal
1. If you buy goods or services from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery or conclusion of the contract. You can then return your order without paying a fine (you pay the costs yourself). We explicitly ask you to complete and send the enclosed return form. If the form is not included with the order, you can download it on the website. Within 14 days after we have received your order back or you have indicated that you want to cancel the agreement, we will refund you the full purchase price with the same payment method with which you have paid or if desired via another payment method.
2. The direct costs of returning the goods are therefore for your account.
3. We may wait with refund until we have received the goods back or until you have shown that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
4. During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect that you carefully handle the order and packaging. If you still want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extent that is necessary to assess whether you wish to keep it well. Returned goods may be appropriate, but may not be used, the price label must also be attached to the item. If you return the goods, this should be done together with the original packaging, with all delivered accessories and in the original condition and packaging and taking into account our instructions below. Outside the EU there are costs for the return shipping of the goods wich will be paid by the client.
5. Our shipments are always at our risk. You do not have to worry about goods that are lost in the mail. However, if you return goods to us within 14 days of purchase because you would rather not keep them, you are responsible for transportation.
6. If the goods delivered by us during the transport were damaged, do not correspond to the items you ordered listed or do not match the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days and return items to us within 14 calendar days of receipt. The return costs are for our account.
7. We can not be held responsible for any consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier who has appointed the company. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items that are shown not to have been received by the customer.
Article 9 Force majeure
1. In case of force majeure we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement permanently.
2. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part. This includes, among other things, strikes, fire, business failures, power failures, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties engaged, ...
Article 11 Intellectual property
1. Our website, logos, texts, photos and names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that are either with us or with our suppliers or other entitled parties.
2. It is strictly forbidden to make use of and / or to make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photographs, texts, logos, color combinations, etc ... without our prior and express written permission.
Article 12 Complaints procedure and disputes
1. We always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If you still have complaints about our services, you can contact us at email@example.com We do everything we can to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
2. All agreements that we conclude with our customers, irrespective of their place of residence, are governed exclusively by Belgian law and in disputes only the competent Belgian courts are competent. If, for reasons of international law, another law applies, in the interpretation of the current general terms and conditions, the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection will first be used.